Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Inherent Contradiction of Obamacare

There has been something that really bothered me about President Obama's sales job for Obamacare that I could not quite put my finger on. Now, with the help of the Internet, I have: it is the inherent contradiction of "if you like your doctor and your plan, you can keep them" vs. "the present system is unsustainable because your evil doctor does procedures purely for profit."

Umm, so what happens if everyone chooses to keep their doctor and their plan? I don't know the answer to that question, but I have a feeling it won't really be an issue if Obamacare passes because, eventually, you will have to drop your current coverage.

Below is the video that led me to my epiphany on the contradictions inherent in Obama's sales pitch:


No comments:

Post a Comment