Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And now for something really important...

Sadly, Paula Abdul has announced that she will not be returning for the 9th season of American Idol. According to eonline, Paula made the announcement last night on Twitter:


"With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to #IDOL. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all...being a part of a show that I helped from day1become an international phenomenon," read two tweets posted shortly after 7:30 p.m.

I will miss Paula deeply this upcoming season, in part, because I knew that there was always a chance that she could have a "moment" on live television. Here is one of my favorite "moments" from Idol's 7th season:




Of course, as a teenager, I was a fan of Paula because of her musical talents:

No comments:

Post a Comment