Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Getting Ready for the President's Health Care Presser


This made me laugh. It came from Jim Geraghty of National Review Online and is a "Strawman Bingo" card for the President's health care press conference tonight. I have no doubt that President Obama will fill the board pretty quickly.
On a related note, I keep hearing President Obama make various promises about what the current health care legislation will do: lower costs, increase coverage, allow you to keep your current plan, ya da, ya da, ya da. But how can he make these promises, when no one in his administration participated in drafting any of the current legislation before Congress, and President Obama has admitted he is unfamiliar with certain critical provisions in the current House bill? I don't think an honest person could. But that is just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment